Our client is searching for a Shared Resources Facilitator
- Responsible for identifying and implementing a sustainable shared resources and services model for the identified district
- Business Improvement models
- This would include amongst others, municipalities working with them and service providers to develop cooperative approaches
- Shared Solutions that will be included in the "One Plan" which will help them deliver public services and perform administrative functions more efficiently and effectively
- Develop Shared resources/ service opportunities and Fiscal impacts for the District with Emphasis on good quality, affordable and efficient service delivery
- Identify the potential opportunities for shared resources and services for the district- Includes stakeholders amongst others, municipalities, Metros, Water and Energy service providers
- The key focus is on excellent service delivery, governance, financial management, Infrastructure development and elimination corruption
- Review Advantages, disadvantages and risk of each area
- Identify alternative models of service delivery and Cost Saving
- Quality of Presentations and Reports
- Clean Audits and Asset Management
1. Relevant B degree preferably a finance or similar qualification
2. Extensive work experience-across multiple areas of government (approximately 5 -8 years) (Past experience operating at a senior specialist level)
3. Minimum of 3 – 5 years in managing medium to large-sized projects in share resources and/or shared services environment
4. Demonstrated exposure to formulation and implementation of share resources and services across entities and projects/programmes.
5. Proven track record of preparing good quality research, reports, documents and presentations for high-level stakeholders.
6. Sound knowledge and a good grasp of the infrastructure landscape, financial markets political economics, macroeconomics as well as socio-economic, development issues, challenges and opportunities in South African and the rest of Africa.
7. Strong understanding of government planning cycle and processes.
8. Demonstrable track record of working with high-level government stakeholders.
9. Comprehensive knowledge of the complex regulatory environments of municipalities/metros, state-owned enterprises and other government entities in South Africa.
1. Project Management qualification (PMBOK or Prince or Similar)
2. A certified accountant, asset manager or auditor
Click the button to apply or call Renay on 0315661960 or email email@example.com