A great opportunity to join a market leading Technology business as FP&A Manager.
Our client is a technology business whose global head office is based in the centre of Manchester. The role of the FP&A Manager will be highly commercial and varied in its nature. As a key appointment in the leadership of the finance team and the wider business the position will be extremely high profile. Reporting to the Finance Director the responsibilities and opportunities will include:
- Responsible for producing quarterly budgets for the executive leadership team.
- Developing and designing board packs and reporting inclusive of KPI's and metrics.
- Leading detailed customer contract reviews to analyse recurring revenue percentages and profitability.
- The business partner to the sales and marketing teams to help develop effective bid responses.
- Taking the lead in the effective development of Salesforce within the business.
The candidate will be a qualified accountant with extensive commercial finance, business partnering or FP&A experience. Candidates who have the flair to translate complex, financial data into meaningful commercial information are essential. Experience of working within a global organisation that operates at a high pace would be advantageous.