One of our clients in the FMCG Industry is hiring for the position of a Graphic Designer
Position: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Asst. Brand Manager
Primary Function Dynamic creative Graphic designer to create design / artwork to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
1. Responsible for addressing all requirements concerning Graphic design and multimedia, originating from Marketing department.
2. Design for social media to executive digital marketing campaigns. Develop and present visual storytelling through infographics.
3. Continuously create and adapt trending styles to meet the brand’s guidelines, needs and objectives.
4. Simultaneously manage multiple design briefs and covert briefs into creative artworks.
5. Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design.
6. Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
7. Innovate ideas / themes in graphical form for various requirements coming from the Marketing department.
8. Develop designs / graphics and layouts for POSM (Point of Sale Materials), promotion posters, packaging material, social media posts, greeting cards etc as per Marketing department requirements.
9. Prepare Photoshop presentations as and when required under the direction of the Marketing department.
10. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-Brand requirements.
11. Prepare Ads, edit photos, and create visual designs following Brand guidelines and instructions from the Marketing department.
12. Be a part of brainstorming activities to create new ideas to engage customers through design and creative expressions and drive customer engagement.
13. Create and produce product mock-ups and/or prototypes for sales and marketing presentations.
14. Responsible for all other duties assigned by the line manager.
Academic Qualifications Experience
Diploma in Graphic design
2 to 3 work experience as Graphic designer.
Key Skills Employee Acknowledgement
Experience on using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
Excellent in design, layouts, graphics, typography, print, Photography and Multimedia.
Video making and editing.
Web design skills and Be Tech Savvy.
Content creation and writing skills.
Well-developed communication & interpersonal skills.
Ability to transform ideas into actions.
Creative & Ambitious.
Strong work ethics.