Finlay Jude Associates Ltd are supporting a leading Utility company who work UK wide.
We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join their Health and Safety/Compliance division to support with a specific project.
The role will be for a 3 month period to cover a specific project relating to ISO standards.
8.30 till 17.00 with an hour for lunch – Monday to Friday
Duties to include but not limited to;
- Carrying out an audit on the internal database
- Working with internals teams to review current/dormant supplier accounts and updating the database
- Closing inactive accounts with the Finance Team
- Sending out questionnaires and collating responses
- Previous experience in a similar Administrator role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Use of in-house systems
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
If you are interested in the above Administrator vacancy then click on the 'applynow’ button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.