Career opportunity to work for a leading regional main contractor on Social Housing maintenance and repair contracts across Wiltshire.
- Project Manager - Permanent
- Regional Main Contractor
- Social Housing Maintenance and Repair contracts
Title: Project Manager
Salary: £33,000 to £36,000 + van/car
Sector: Social Housing Maintenance and Repairs
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a successful main contractor with an established reputation within the South West market. Typical projects are Social Housing planned and reactive maintenance contracts, voids and repairs. You will be responsible for leading the day to day aspects of projects to social housing stock across the region, managing sub-contractors and operatives across a couple of projects at once.
- You will have solid experience working with a maintenance contractor
- Demonstrable experience of delivering planned and reactive maintenance and repairs on social housing projects.
- Proven experience with meeting customer expectations and ability to demonstrate customer centric approach
- Commutable within the Gloucestershire area
- £33-36k + van or car (TBC)
- Company benefits package
- Varied projects across sectors
- Continued local work within the region