Great permanent opportunity to work for a leading residential house builder on new build residential developments.
- Site Manager - Permanent - Somerset
- Quality focused residential contractor
- Low rise housing and apartments
Title: Site Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 (neg based on experience)
Sector: Residential new build developments
Start Date: Immediate - ASAP
Our client is a leading residential contractor with an established reputation within the South West market and beyond. Typical projects are mid to large size quality focused housing developments.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to lead a residential housing projects in Somerset. You will be responsible for leading the day to day design and build management aspects of medium to large scale new build housing projects. The role will report to a Contracts Manager and be responsible for day to day delivery of site operations. Each project will be different and quality focused (not volume house building).
- You will have solid experience with either a national or regional house builder or residential main contractor
- Demonstrable experience of delivering residential projects within budget and programme
- Proven experience in managing simultaneous site based trades teams
- Innovative - ability to identify better ways of doing things
- High calibre individual who is committed to quality and programme
- A good team player, someone who wants to be part of a growing business to achieve common goals.
- Competitive salary
- Company car allowance
- Company benefits package
- Varied and unique residential developments
- Continued local work within the South West region