Fantastic career opportunity to work for a leading and fast growing bespoke housing developer on luxury new build residential developments.
- Site Manager - Permanent
- Quality focused luxury House builder
- Lead an 80 unit Timber Framed project
Title: Site Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + package (neg based on experience)
Sector: Timber frame residential development
Start Date: May/June
Our client is a leading regional house builder with an established reputation as one of the top developers within the South Wales market. Typical projects are small, low volume high quality housing developments with unique design.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join the team based on site in Cirencester. You will be responsible for leading the day to day design and build management aspects of small to medium scale bespoke new build housing projects. The role will report to a Contracts Manager and be responsible for day to day delivery of site operations of 80 units of Timber Frame houses in a very Eco friendly design. Moving forwards each project will be different and quality focused (not volume house building).
- You will have solid experience with either a national or regional house builder or residential main contractor
- Good longevity with employers, not jumping from job to job
- Demonstrable experience of delivering residential projects within budget and programme
- Timber frame experience beneficial
- Proven experience in managing simultaneous site based trades teams
- Good understanding of design and an eye for detail
- Innovative - ability to identify better ways of doing things
- High calibre individual who is committed to quality and programme
- A good team player, someone who wants to be part of a growing business to achieve common goals.
- Competitive salary
- Company car allowance
- Company benefits package
- Varied and unique residential developments
- Continued local work within the South West region