Permanent opportunity to work for an established and highly regarded regional contractor specialising in heritage refurbishment works.
- Site Manager - Permanent
- Quality focused, established main contractor
- £100k -£1million Heritage refurbishment projects
Title: Site Manager
Location: Bristol & Bath
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + car allowance
Sector: Heritage Refurbishment
Start Date: Immediate - ASAP
Our client is a successful and highly regarded main contractor with an established reputation within the South West market. Typical projects are £100k - £1million+ refurbishment projects typically to heritage and listed buildings within both the public and private sectors.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join the team based on site. You will be responsible for leading the day to day aspects of small to medium scale refurbishment and fitout projects to heritage projects. The role will report to a Contracts Manager and be responsible for day to day delivery of site operations. Each project will be varied and the company is able to offer excellent career progression for hard working, loyal individuals.
- You will have solid experience with either a national or regional main contractor
- Demonstrable experience of delivering refurbishment projects to Heritage and listed buildings
- Experience of working with Bath stone
- Proven experience in managing sub-contractors and direct work-force
- High calibre individual who is committed to quality and programme
- A good team player, someone who wants to be part of a growing business to achieve common goals.
- Competitive salary
- Company car allowance (potentially)
- Company benefits package
- Varied and unique projects
- Continued local work within the South West region