Cloud Consultant (Azure OR AWS)
As a Technical Consultant/Analyst (Azure OR AWS) you will be directly involved in the design and configuration of Cloud solutions.
Play a major part in providing technical excellence within public cloud technologies and work for the UK's leading Digital and Cloud experts who are a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP.
Cloud Consultant (Azure OR AWS) – Key Responsibilities
- Onsite and offsite implementation of projects for customers
- Review statement of work with customers before commencing work
- Undertake the implementation to vendor best practice and ANS Standard Guidelines
- Produce required documentation
- Post installation handover and signoff
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience of design and hands-on delivery / implementation of Microsoft Azure or AWS cloud solutions.
- To be able to demonstrate a strong technical understanding of cloud-native design and best practice, including network and security considerations.
- Hold appropriate certification(s) in either Microsoft Azure or AWS are required.
- Cloud automation tools such as Terraform, ARM templates or Cloud Formation
- DevOps tooling e.g. Azure DevOps/AWS CodePipeline, CI/CD Pipelines
- Container platform e.g. Kubernetes, AKS, EKS
- Serverless Services e.g. Lambda, Azure Functions
- Ability to produce high standard documentation – you will be responsible for producing documentation detailing implemented solutions.
- Hold the ability to work well with customers and in a cross-team environment
- Solution design and development
- Project implementation
- Ability to implement a design as laid out by a statement of work
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working / holidays
- Training and development opportunities.
For an informal discussion please contact Ryan.Hargreaves@mattburtonassociates.co.uk
Mobile - 07714745850