buyer planner procurement supply chain
Global Supplier Manager - Aerospace and Defense
Ingenium Technologies - Los Angeles, CA 91355
Additional Job Postings: http://www.ingeniumtech.com/tech_staffing/
A large military aerospace contractor is currently seeking a Global Supplier Manager responsible for creating, reviewing and maintaining valid plans of material and managing the supply base in order to meet customer demand.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plans, schedules, releases and manages purchases, plant orders and work orders as required.
- Ensures Government Compliance through out the procurement process
- Executes and Manages Non Disclosure Agreements
- Formulates Requests for Proposals / Request for Quotes based on Requirements
- Manages the process and execution of the Technical Evaluation of Proposals for Best Value decisions
- Source selection and award of direct or indirect material purchase orders for assigned products
- Performs Cost/Price analysis for competitive and non-competitive procurements.
- Develops and executes strategies for negotiation of purchase order terms: price, delivery, expedites, terminations, etc.
- Conduct post award supplier management with a strong focus on internal customer support
- Works with internal and external suppliers to resolve material issues
- Quotes deliveries for sales requests.
- Develops and maintains communication channels between various departments and the supply chain to maintain the flow of materials to support the customer.
- Reviews, communicates and acts upon anticipated delays
- Reviews anticipated shortage reports for future demands.
- 5 years experience as Buyer / Planner in a Government Contracting environment required
- Knowledge of ITAR and EAR requirements
- Cost/Price analysis skills required for competitive and non-competitive procurements
- Fully knowledgable of Government Contracting and ability to teach and mentor others; including FAR, DFARS and other government regulations
- Expert knowledge of planning functions/roles.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- APICS and CPSM/CPM Certification Preferred.
- Greenbelt certification preferred.
Travel: 20% domestic and international required
Compensation: Exempt, Highly Competitive with Benefits
Location: Los Angeles, CA 91355
Employment Criteria: This position includes access or potential access to ITAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee in compliance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
Employment Statement: Ingenium Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Proof of eligibility for employment will be required upon employment.
Due to the requirements of the Customer, No Visa sponsorship is available.