Mortgage Division of regional bank seeks a Quality Assurance Compliance Mgr who brings AT LEAST 5 yrs of Secondary Mortgage compliance experience
Quality Assurance Compliance Manager
- 5+ years of compliance experience in Secondary Mortgage
- Working knowledge of Federal and State regulations, particularly Mortgage Lending regulations is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Mortgage banking risks
- Proven track record building and creating process, procedures and reporting
- Ability to build rapport and trust with teams cross-functionally and across all levels
- Proven experience analyzing Fair Lending data to determine risk
- Above average, effective communication, organizational, time-management, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability and experience providing successful solutions to discovered risks
- Collaborate as partner with all Mortgage Business Units to ensure processes and workflows follow Federal/State regulations, and Internal lending policies and standards.
- Implement processes to not only identify and monitor true Compliance Risks but partner with the Mortgage business units to determine efficient, effective process controls to limit risk and perform sampling to ensure successful implementation of process controls has occurred.
- Evaluate all current and new compliance regulations; review company processes; identifies areas and assist with development of compliance training materials.
- Perform preliminary review of all Compliance Audit and/or Monitoring findings received from internal or external sources and after working with the Mortgage business units on finalize and submit the Mortgage response, plans of remediation and ensure successful remediation occurs.
- Owner of all Mortgage specific Compliance policies, procedures, workflows
- Provide consultation and compliance expertise to the Mortgage Business Units regarding interpretation and application of consumer State and Federal regulations.
- Assist with Special Project Implementation and provide analysis and solutions on Compliance Issues to the Business Units.
- Independently manage Compliance initiatives specific to the Mortgage channel.
- Oversee and Manage the Quality Assurance Compliance Team
- Participate and organize various meetings with Business Units, Compliance and Mortgage Management Teams as needed.
- Create, prepare and distribute reporting to various parties including but not limited to Mortgage Management, Business Units and Compliance Departments.
- Responsible for oversight of third-party relationships / services providing Mortgage specific Compliance tools and resources.