QA specialist is a collaborative partner with all business units in the the mortgage div. of a Nashville Bank - 5+ yrs mortgage exp. is required
Quality Assurance Specialist
- 5+ years of experience in the mortgage industry is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of financial services regulatory environment, particularly mortgage lending regulations is highly preferred.
- Experienced mortgage professional with a proven track record building and creating process, procedures and reporting
- Ability to build rapport and trust with teams cross-functionally and across all levels
- Above average, effective communication, organizational, time-management, and presentation skills
- Act as a collaborative partner with all business units, while focusing on solving real problems for internally and externally raised issues.
- Complete research to identify root cause for issues identified.
- Compile and analyze internal and external reporting from reviews completed on mortgage loans throughout the loan manufacturing process.
- Review and work with business units to confirm audit findings and document audit response and full resolution of items noted.
- Detect opportunities to automate and streamline internal processes to improve efficiency and performance effectiveness.
- Review updates to Loan Operating System for opportunities for process improvement.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert on all bank processes, products and services, maintaining a current and comprehensive knowledge base.
- Use spreadsheets and databases to maintain detailed audit records/ tracking of identified issues and remediation action plans.
- Create, prepare, and distribute reporting to Senior and Executive Management and stakeholders as identified.