Growing organization hiring Enterprise Account Executives for Cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
Company is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive future growth across Azure. Company delivers solutions to help customers accelerate and transform business outcomes through advanced software infrastructure, analytics and data centers. As a premier partner, providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services. Architect, develop, and launch innovative solutions using cutting-edge cloud technologies. You will help organizations enhance their growth, across applications, infrastructure, and data solutions.
- Utilize networking and prospecting skills to generate leads and identify and drive strategic solution based opportunities around Azure Cloud Professional Services, Cloud Resell and Managed Services seller
- Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders
- Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential
- Preparation and execution of strategic account plans, status reports, sales and revenue forecasting and quota attainment
- Be an expert on Azure cloud offerings, working to understand customers need and providing service solutions
- Work closely with the Solutions Engineer team in delivering and ensuring customers are gaining high value from their investments
- Manage full sales life-cycle for all accounts working with internal teams to meet client requirements serving as the primary contact
- Technology background with solution selling
- Proven track record of successful software implementation and application development and infrastructure solutions on Azure
- 3-5 years experience selling IaaS (infrastructure as a service) or PaaS (platform as a service) on Azure solutions and products.
- Experience selling at the C-level
- Strong consultative and insight based selling
- Ability to solve customer related problems and articulating complex solutions