Our client, a leading wholesaler/retailer in the fashion industry, is looking for a talented Ecommerce Assistant to add to their team.
- Responsible for daily operations of website
- Order management, online customer service
- Update website ongoing
The Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for the daily operations of our clients website. He/she will be responsible for the order management, online customer service and website updates activities.
- Manage online orders;
- Manage returns, refunds and exchanges;
- Provide high quality customer service via phone, chat, text and/or email;
- Manage website updates: products, prices, assets, merchandising;
- Manage online inventory: transfers and consolidation;
- Provide various ecommerce reports;
- Identify issues and opportunities, leverage resources and propose business solutions;
- Ensure good communication and cooperation with different departments.
- Strong understanding of Ecommerce best practices;
- Experience in Web Analytics tools;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Bilingual written and spoken
- Recognized as a quality oriented person;
- Aptitude to find solutions to problems quickly;
- Excellent organizational skills and great team spirit;
- Passionate about technology and Internet;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.