Has input into hiring decisions with "veto" authority; responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides input into performance evalu
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with "veto" authority; responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team.
- Responsible for program design and implementation within unit.
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization management. This company conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, this company reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional experience under the direction of a licensed psychologist or board certified psychiatrist. Education
- PhD, PsyD, or EdD in clinical or counseling required from an accredited college or university. License, Certification, Registration
- Current valid license to practice psychology in the State of California or valid license to practice in a state in the United States and able to practice under Business and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to the specifics of the regulation).
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI prior to employment start date. Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and client/patient confidentiality.
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration and interpretation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.