Conduct design workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas
This company is seeking bright, diligent people to join our consulting organization as Solution Architects/Lead Oracle Financial Consultants. Candidates should have a successful record of accomplishment working with Oracle Financial Applications and technology in a Solution Architect/Lead role. Candidates must be detail-oriented, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, have deep knowledge in the Oracle Financials Applications, have strong accounting knowledge, and have the ability to communicate with C-Level financial executives. Candidates should have prior Oracle ERP Cloud implementation consulting experience.Qualifications:
- Conduct design workshops and functional process workshops in all financial areas
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Application functionality.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions to them.
- Configure the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- Define testing scenarios and develop test scripts.
- Support clients with the execution of test scripts.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Deliver end-user training.
- Provide status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Required experience with the business processes in finance and accounting including general ledger, one other business flow, Order to Cash or Procure to Pay including subledger applications configurations. Subledger applications include accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, intercompany accounting, tax, fixed assets and cash management.
- Knowledge of projects, supply chain and manufacturing modules as to their impact on accounting transactions
- Prior experience with Oracle Financials as a Solution Architect/Financials Lead Consultant
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.
- Ability to interact with all levels of client financial personnel
- Keen attention to detail.
- Work with Offshore/U.S. Managers to understand tasks to ensure offshore resources work on accurate requirements
- Ensure U.S. team provides sufficient information for work to be done offshore. Participate in calls, meetings, and efforts for more complex work
- Participate in interview process and provide feedback on applicant qualifications and hiring
- Plan Projects: Manage projects from inception through Post Go-Live phases
- Position project and methodology properly and professionally
- Plan project and monitor progress and/or take corrective action
- Provide and present project status to client and team
- Cutover Plan covering client activities and duties
- Review and approve project team timesheets
- Manage project budget and invoice process
(Skills and qualifications that are considered nice to have)
- Candidates with prior Oracle Cloud experience will receive the highest priority
- Current Oracle Cloud Certification is desired
- Should have minimum of 3 Oracle ERP projects implementation experience