Perform fundamental analysis and research into companies and markets.
***This opportunity is NOT exclusively for CareerSpring students. However, we highly recommend that you submit you apply through CareerSpring so that we can give you feedback on your application and help you prepare the best application possible for this opportunity.***
Jefferies offers a full range of investment banking, equities, fixed income, asset and wealth management products and services.
- Jefferies Investment Banking Analysts have the unique opportunity to gain insight into a global, client-focused investment bank and experience an entrepreneurial environment where employees have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and are rewarded for performance. Our Analysts are exposed to Jefferies’ full range of top-tier investment banking products and leading industry expertise by working closely with senior bankers on pitches and live deals. Our lean deal team structure will not only provide you with unparalleled hands-on experience, it will help you develop lasting personal and professional relationships with peers and senior bankers that will serve as the foundation for a successful career.
- Following an enriching orientation and training program, Analysts will begin working on their day-to-day responsibilities, with support from colleagues serving as both instructors and mentors. Jefferies’ collegial program also offers a series of social and educational events to further enhance your professional development and grow your network. As a way to help maximize your experience with us, Analysts receive performance reviews at the mid-year and year-end points. In addition to performing fundamental analysis and research into companies and markets, Analysts are challenged to think creatively, offer their input, and add value to the team from day one. As with everyone at Jefferies, Analysts are expected to pursue their projects with excellence, a collaborative spirit, and with the highest levels of integrity.
- Application including resume to be submitted through the Jefferies website.
- Perform financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
- Build and use financial models
- Prepare pitchbooks and live deal materials, such as offer memorandums and prospectuses
- Conduct industry and product research
- Analyze detailed corporate and financial information
- Participate in the execution of financings and M&A transactions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, but other disciplines are accepted
- Must be graduating in December 2020 to be eligible for this role
Candidate Skills and Traits:
- Eager to make an impact by doing real, hands-on work and participating on active deal teams.
- Ability to multitask and manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate professionalism and client management skills together with strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
- The work is fast paced, challenging and intellectually stimulating. The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines, be adaptable and work both independently and as part of a team are essential traits of a successful candidate.
Deadline: Apply ASAP
Location: New York
To apply, please, click "Apply Now" and submit your resume. A CareerSpring staff member will follow up with you shortly after.