Virtual digital marketing internship to gain broad experience in a data-driven, digital-first marketing organization.
***This opportunity is NOT exclusively for CareerSpring students. However, we highly recommend that you submit you apply through CareerSpring so that we can give you feedback on your application and help you prepare the best application possible for this opportunity.***
At Movilitas, we believe our greatest asset is our people, and happy employees are the key to our success. We are connectors, designers and innovators united by the common mission to deliver transformative solutions and opportunities, guiding our customers on their journey to connected insights. We enable businesses to run better in today’s on-demand economy. Teams work locally and drive results globally.
Movilitas is currently seeking a digital marketing intern to join our Marketing team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an organized and detail-oriented student to gain broad experience in a data-driven, digital-first marketing organization. This role will work closely with the Marketing team and wider Movilitas sales and delivery teams to support our digital services, analytics and account management.
What you’ll do:
As an intern, you will manage timelines and deliverables for in-person and virtual events including, but not limited to
- Support SEO efforts to optimize traffic and increase conversion rates
- Support the set-up and configuration of paid & social media ad campaigns
- Assist with the post-campaign reports, including engagement metrics and optimization strategies
- Develop digital assets and workflows for marketing campaigns
- Perform research on the latest trends; monitor social media platforms for new ideas
What We Seek:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student pursuing a degree in marketing, business or communications
- First Generation college student
- Exceptional written/oral communication, organizational and planning skills
- Outgoing, energetic and highly motivated. You must be a people & team person
- Ability to think creatively. Embraces and champions new ideas
- Tech-savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as standard. Familiarity with CRM systems, WordPress, SEO a bonus
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA requirements, 3.2
- Ability to work Monday-Thursday, 32 hours per week
To apply, please, click "Apply Now" and submit your resume. A CareerSpring staff member will follow up with you shortly after.