Independently provides and/or directs the characterization of process optimization strategies and/or troubleshooting of operational issues
Independently provides and/or directs the characterization of process optimization strategies and/or troubleshooting of operational issues in the operations, manufacturing, pilot plant or capital projects environment. Applies advanced and diverse engineering principles to the design and implementation of major system modifications, experiments, process and/or capital projects. Develops, organizes, analyzes and presents interpretation of results for operational issues or engineering projects of significant scope and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 5 years of Engineering experience
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical/biotech processes
- Familiarity with validation processes
- Validation Protocol Writing
- Ability to interpret and apply GLPs and GMPs.