Oversees, manages and coordinates all operational aspects of ongoing department level projects having significant impact on multiple organizations.
Oversees, manages and coordinates all operational aspects of ongoing department level projects having significant impact on multiple organizations. Serves as liaison between project team and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree or and 6 years of directly Project Management. Preferably in Chemical or Industrial Engineer
- Skills in handling multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously.
- Skills in working under time pressure.
- Practical project management software and spreadsheet skills, proficient computer operation skills.
- Effective interactions in a team or matrixes environment
- Good organizational skills, detail-oriented & accurate, analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, self-starter, strategic thinker, persistent, tactful, and persuasive.
- Fluent business English and Spanish, written and oral
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (writing and presentations).
- Must be capable of growth and increased responsibility.
- Understanding and experience with Ariba Sourcing and Contracting Modules. Experience with SAP, Trackwise and Project management tools preferred.
- Highly proficient with MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint