Independently provides and/or directs the characterization of process optimization strategies
Independently provides and/or directs the characterization of process optimization strategies and/or troubleshooting of operational issues in the operations, manufacturing, pilot plant or capital projects environment. Applies advanced and diverse engineering principles to the design and implementation of major system modifications, experiments, process and/or capital projects. Develops, organizes, analyzes and presents interpretation of results for operational issues or engineering projects of significant scope and complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 5 years of directly related experience
- Experience in product process characterization/validation, investigations and tech transfer activities are required.
- Experience in process development or technical services.
- Previous knowledge in PI vision and statistical tools for data analysis.
- Candidate must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Available to work on non-standard shift including third shift and over the weekend when required.
- Strong technical written skills.