On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Manager with a strong understanding of structured finance and fund transactions.
- Be responsible and act as fiduciary and/or AMLCO/MLRO/DMLRO and/or Company Secretary for a portfolio of complex, cross border structured finance and investment fund entities, which may include some transactions in distress
- Provide day-to-day management of a portfolio of transactions, ensuring legal, statutory, regulatory, tax and stock exchange compliance and act as relationship manager for all relevant transaction parties
- Review, comment upon and execute transaction documentation for new and existing transactions, including drafting and arranging signature of appropriate minutes/resolutions
- On-board new entities and undertake periodic reviews and KYC checks in accordance with divisional & group policies and procedures
- Attend board meetings as necessary
- Maintain registers in internal systems and in line with transaction, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Conduct client billing and debtors chasing
- Assist with the liquidation of legal entities
- Business development to include cross-selling and leveraging new and existing international relationships
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ relevant experience providing fiduciary services and complying with Cayman legal and regulatory requirements in relation to structured finance and investment fund entities.
- Preference for a professional qualification within legal, CAMS or Company Secretarial with relevant experience providing fiduciary, AMLCO/MLRO/DMLRO and/or Company Secretarial services and complying with Cayman statutory and regulatory requirements
- In-depth knowledge and experience of a variety of onshore and offshore cross border capital markets and investment fund transactions, documentation and all relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- The ability and desire to work efficiently to tight deadlines and work long hours to meet the needs of clients in different time zones
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to work independently on own initiative and under pressure to produce accurate and timely work on a consistent basis with minimum supervision
- Reliable and ethical approach
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of Viewpoint and Microsoft Office
Please note that we are only able to consider on-island applicants at this time.