Be part of a global team and expand your career with Australian Accounting.
About TOA Global:
We believe in revolutionizing Global Accounting Teams and over the past 5 years we have expanded to over 1000 Accountants working for International Firms across Australia and the USA. With offices in Clark, Manila and Cebu we provide 21 days SIL, work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, internationally recognized Accounting and Bookkeeping courses and a values centric environment to succeed. With a world class Learning Management Platform, your continued learning and CPE is in good hands.
We develop people through knowledge and experiences and have a range of activities and 360’ feedback channels to help guide us. You will enjoy monthly values awards, annual team building, Sportsfest, quarterly town halls, client week, year end party and much more…..
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
About the Role:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Conduct research, analysis, development, and summarization of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting and to perform the financial administration and reporting of federal and state grants.
- Manually match any remaining transactions ensuring to create rules for all recurring transactions
- Reconcile GST that has gone through the fund with what's been paid to the ATO
- Prepare private tax returns, trust, partnership tax returns and End of year compliance jobs
- With Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- With at least 2-5 years accounting related experience.
- With experience in Australian Accounting (BAS, GST processing and Income Tax Returns)
- Has used Xero Accounting Software
- Great attention to detail.
- With excellent English communication skills
- Willing to be trained and can work with minimal supervision
- 16F Skyrise 4 Tower B, IT Park Cebu
- Monday-Friday; Morning Shift of 7:00am - 4:00pm
- This is an office based position but while in quarantine, you'll be working from home.