We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our specialist SMSF team to assist in servicing our clients based around Australia
About TOA Global:
Our mission is to revolutionize global accounting teams and we believe in improving lives by developing people through knowledge and experiences so that they can pay it forward.
In 2014, we began as a positive disruptor in the Accounting and Finance Industry. Growing to over 1,500 employees and 500+ accounting clients globally, we have become the Global leader providing dedicated offshore accounting teams in the Philippines.
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our specialist SMSF team to assist in servicing our clients based around Australia. We are looking for a dedicated individual who loves working in a self-disciplined working environment and has a passion for learning.
- Ensure that client is in compliance with SISA and SISR regulations
- Ensure all supporting documentation and compliance issues are addressed prior to final review
- Organises clients’ files and documents for preparation of SMSF audit
- Compliance with our SMSF Audit Checklist requirements on all jobs
- Financial and Compliance Audit of SMSF financial reports & corporate documents to review stage
- High-volume data entry and processing
- Updating of workpapers system and having open communication at all times
- Excel Advanced
- MS Office
- BGL360, Simple Fund Desktop, Class, XERO
- 1-3 years experience
- Accounting Graduate with an interest in Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF) & Audit
- AtteAttention to detail
- Able to work independantly
- Advanced Excel
- Xero preferred
- Office is located at Skyrise 4B, IT Park, Cebu City