Be part of a global company and expand your career in international process and systems.
About TOA Global:
TOA Global is a market leader in providing outsourcing solutions for firms in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and across the globe. Over the past 7 years, we have expanded to over 1,560+ staff holding various positions ranging from Accountants, Bookkeepers, Executive Assistants, Marketing and more. We are composed of diverse and passionate team members upholding our values of Dreaming Big, Keeping It Real, Being Awesome, and Bringing the WOW!
We provide work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, internationally-recognized courses and values-centric environment for each of us to succeed. You will enjoy monthly values awards, annual team building, sportsfest, quarterly townhalls, client week, year-end party and many more…
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
- Manage contact lists and customer spreadsheets
- Maintain a calendar and set up meetings
- Preparation of timely and accurate presentations and reports using Microsoft Office applications including
- Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Take transcription and handle correspondence
- Make travel arrangements
- Handle billing and accounting
- Prepare and send out e-mail newsletters
- Prepare, collate and ship proposals and meeting materials
- Handle client inquiries by phone or e-mail
- 3-5 yrs plus experience in a similar role
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to show initiative
Location and Schedule
- 2nd Flr. BC 12, PhilExcel Business Park, Clark, Pampanga
- Morning Shift - 7:00am to 4:00pm