Be part of a global team and expand your career in AU Financial Planning!
About TOA Global:
TOA Global is a market leader in providing outsourcing solutions for firms in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and across the globe. Our mission is to revolutionize global accounting teams and we believe in improving lives by developing people through knowledge and experiences so that they can pay it forward. In 2014, we began as a positive disruptor in the Accounting and Finance Industry. Growing to over 1,500 employees and 500+ accounting clients globally, we have become the Global leader providing dedicated offshore accounting teams in the Philippines.
We provide work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, internationally-recognized courses and values-centric environment for each of us to succeed. You will enjoy monthly values awards, annual team building, sportsfest, quarterly townhalls, client week, year-end party and many more.
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
Top 5 most important skills & experience:
- Producing Statement of Advice Documents.
- 2+ years’ experience as a paraplanner with exposure to AU strongly preferred.
- Experience with financial planning software (e.g Xplan) is preferred.
- High level of English written proficiency & communication.
- Process driven, attention to detail.
- Prepare Statements of Advice.
- Task and Workflow Management.
- Regular video conferencing with adviser’s office to discuss tasks / solve problems / establish priorities.
- Delivering timely responses to required tasks.
- XPlan (can be taught)
- MS Suite
- Ccube (can be taught)
- Positive and enthusiastic person, able to take initiative and enjoys a fast paced work. environment. You must have strong attention to detail & process driven.
- Strong English Proficiency & communication is vital.