Immediate Hiring for Executive Assistant (Cebu)
“Bringing the wow and driving an outstanding employee experience for our TOA Global employees”
About the Role
The Executive Assistant provides support to the C Level Executive in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office they support. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the other C Level Executives and other senior management teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Executives schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Executive’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Executive, matters related to Executive’s programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the Executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Executive updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Executive, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Executive’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors. Expert level written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision making capability. Emotional maturity Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Find out more at www.toaglobal.com