Successful hire will gain exposure in international accounting process and system to be part of team assigned to handle a US based account
About TOA Global:
We believe in revolutionizing Global Accounting Teams and over the past 5 years we have expanded to over 1000 Accountants working for International Firms across Australia and the USA. With offices in Clark, Manila and Cebu we provide work/life balance, rewards and recognition programs, internationally recognized Accounting and Bookkeeping courses and a values centric environment to succeed. With a world class Learning Management Platform, your continued learning and CPD is in good hands.
We develop people through knowledge and experiences and have a range of activities and 360’ feedback channels to help guide us. You will enjoy monthly values awards, annual team building, Sportsfest, quarterly town halls, client week, year end party and much more…..
Our values are: Dream Big, Keep it Real, Be Awesome, and Bring the WOW!
The Bookkeeper position requires the ability to handle a diverse client base from corporations, owner-run companies, including family-owned business and start-ups. It also requires a clear understandingofaccrualandcashbasisofaccounting.Thispersonwillneedtohaveattention todetailalongwithflexibility.
- Payroll: Prepare payroll. Provide answers regarding payroll information; Prepare quarterly payroll taxes
- Bookkeeping: Participate in the month end close process which includes but is not limited to journal entries, account reconciliations, and balance sheet analysis. You will process accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursements and cash receipts using QuickBooks or other accounting software packages
- Analysis of financial data: prepare and analysis necessary paperwork to support tax accounting records
- Compliance assignments: Monitor compliance to timelines on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Client Service: Provide routine accounting services to our clients. Prepare necessary paperwork for customers; Follow-up communications; Communicate needs and provide answers to clients regarding accounting/tax issues Communicate with clients, advisors, vendors, and team members to deliver exceptional service.
- Prepare tax return: Assist in the preparation of corporation, partnership, individual, estate and trust tax filings. Develop supporting schedules and documentation where required
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or related course/ program
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Strong background in payroll and taxation (US experience is advantage)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office and any accounting software (Quickbooks, Xero, MYOB, SAP, Peachtree)
- With good interpersonal skills, tech-focused, a hard-worker
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule (9pm-6am)
- 7th Flr. iSquare Bldg., Meralco Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City