Excelon Associates is seeking a Fund Accountant for an opportunity with a fund of funds in San Francisco, CA.
- Maintain Fund and GP general ledgers including, but not limited, to the recording of quarterly expense, accruals and intercompany payables/receivables, investment transactions, and allocations to limited partners
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- Monitor cash position for assigned Funds
- Assist with annual audits and tax filings
- Calculate, record and process Fund and Investment capital calls and distributions Interface with Investor Relations to respond to limited partner inquiries
- Complete various ad-hoc reports as requested
Qualifications, Skills & Education Requirements:
- 4 or more years prior accounting experience.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in accounting, finance or economics or Four-year Bachelor's degree and applicable accounting experience.
- Minimum three busy seasons in public accounting or equivalent in a finance-related position, ideally with a private equity firm, venture capital firm or funds of funds.
- Must be able to exercise sound judgment with integrity, energy, and a proven commitment to consistently high-quality work.
- Must be flexible and have the desire to be involved in a wide variety of accounting projects and assignments.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual with exceptional organizational and critical thinking skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment to meet objectives.
- Bay Area resident - relocation is not available for this role
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Walking Distance to BART, Embarcaderos, and Waterfront
- Company-paid Health Insurance for Employee and Family
Company-paid Life, & Long Term Disability Insurance for Employee
- Discretionary Bonus + Profit Sharing