INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Our client is one of the largest electrical distribution companies globally. They are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative in Edmonton, Alberta to be the newest member of the team. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring that customers are satisfied with regard to order taking, product, pricing, deliveries and overall service. An independent person that has an excellent attitude is the preferred candidate.
- Contacting current customers and identifying new products and potential up-selling.
- Responding to and processing incoming calls and orders.
- Opening new accounts.
- Developing customer base and sales leads by making cold and warm calls.
- Entering orders into system.
- Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products.
- Identify product(s) the customer requires that may not be stocked by the Company and sourcing the product(s).
- Providing pricing quotations, follow-up on quotes and close orders
- Purchasing (direct orders).
- Counter Sales (where applicable).
- Shipping & Receiving - daily verify orders and fill-in if the shipper/receiver is absent (where applicable).
- Credits/Debits; Returns – Required.
- Providing basic technical support on products.
- Provide quotations and product information.
- High School Diploma required.
- Post Secondary courses in Sales and/or Marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Product knowledge or industry experience preferred.
This position offers a base salary and benefits. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, either apply on our website or contact Michael van Olm, Senior Consultant, MacDonald Search Group by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 403-444-6487.