Territory Sales Manager - Vaping Industry
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to be the Territory Account Manager for Northern Alberta based in Edmonton. Responsible for building relationships with the key accounts across their territory the ideal candidate must be an experienced account manager that will be in the market 4 out of 5 days a week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and develop sales in vape wholesale stores
- Identify and capture new opportunities for growth
- Grow overall market share through brand positioning and exceeding revenue targets.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends, technologies, and advancements.
- Organizing and participating in trade shows, seminars, and industry-related events.
- Monthly reporting, including annual reviews.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Post-Secondary education.
- Minimum 2 years of Account Management experience, preferably with independent retailers.
- Strong product knowledge and experience with the vaping industry is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities.
- Competitive base package with an uncapped quarterly commission based on territory growth, plus year-end performance bonus.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities (Provided by Canadian PROFESSIONAL SALES ASSOCIATION).
- Group Benefits Program.
- Awards for top performers and employee tenure.
- Car Allowance, gas card, and cell phone package.
- Work for an organization that offers a great working environment as well as an opportunity for growth!.