Our client prides itself on delivering the highest quality and best value to their customers. This philosophy has helped them grow into the largest distributor of energy equipment products in Canada.
Are you an energetic sales professional that works well independently? If you have a track record of stellar performance and consistently achieving individual targets and winning new business, you are invited to bring your skills to this company and be part of a great team with a growing organization.
- Generate budgeted sales, manage mix, and pricing to achieve margin goals in territory.
- Strategically develop, schedule and execute sales strategies to increase sale of products
- Develop good working relationship with all existing customers and develop new customer base
- Assure dealer participation in programs & collaborate with FSR to design training for high potential dealers
- Continuously review competition activity and recommend pricing and product offering to customer base
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the company representing the customers needs
- Conduct store visits and work with dealers leading product knowledge sessions and store promotions
- College Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in Petroleum and/or Industrial sales not required but would be an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency in business and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, ambition, high energy,
- Creative self-starter that is goal oriented
- Strong presentation, time management communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated competence in computer usage including Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license