Accountant - Trade Spend and Deductions
Our client is an established trading company in the Lower Mainland, BC who is looking for someone to join their accounting team to oversee Trade Spend and Deductions, working closely with internal and external stakeholders regarding transactional analysis.
- Work with internal departments to review customer deductions, trade accruals, and report accordingly
- Closely manage bill backs and acquire documentation and support as needed
- Analysis and validation of deductions to support disputes and repayments
- Update claims tracking process
- Oversee trade spend accounts / accrual accounts, working closely with sale team to meet company targets
- Work closely with internal departments like supply chain to be sure files are maintained and accurate
- Other accounting duties as required
- Post Secondary education in Accounting or Business
- 3+ years of related work experience in a Consumer Goods company
- Strong Excel, ERP knowledge
- Analytical, organized, detail oriented
- Strong communication skills with French being an asset
If this opportunity sounds like it may be a potential fit for the next step in your career, please send us your resume today!