INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
Our client is a world leader in the construction and stone industries. They have extensive construction product range includes machines, diamond tools and all accessories that you need for cutting, sawing and drilling, as well as polishing floors. The stone product range is comprised of a variety of different diamond tools for quarries and the stone processing industry.
They are is searching for an Inside Sales Representative to join the team based in Montreal. The successful candidate will be fluently bilingual, adaptable, and with a keen interest in learning. Interest in pursuing an outside sales role in future is ideal.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Able to nurture relationships as business partners with both internal and external customers
- Keep all paperwork and CRM entries current and up-to-date
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Fluently bilingual – French and English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Resilient, competitive, and results-driven
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
A competitive compensation plan is offered which include base salary and benefits. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, either apply on our website or contact Michael van Olm, Senior Consultant, MacDonald Search Group by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 403-444-6487.