TSM EDM BM
TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Our client is a premium building supplies company that is recognized as the industry leader, offering the highest quality paint and finishing in the industry. They are currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative for Edmonton, Alberta.
- Expand client/dealer base within assigned region using a variety of customer sales methods.
- Conduct cold calls, face-to-face meetings and presentations with potential customers to educate them on how products can benefit them.
- Maintain and foster relationships with current customers ensuring the customer’s needs are being met.
- Emphasize product features and benefits and quote prices.
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, sensitivity and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records; including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Identify new business opportunities through effective market research, networking and prospecting.
- Assist in negotiating agreements creating request for proposal (RFP) responses to current and potential clients.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products, competitor activities, and other research.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner that reflects integrity and respect towards customers, suppliers, peers, subordinates, supervisors and other key stakeholders of the company.
- Minimum of 2- 5 years in B2B sales experience, preferably in paint sales
- Knowledge of retail process and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs; Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to travel
A salary is offered including annual bonus plan, company car and great benefits with a growing company. If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table, apply now! Michael van Olm at MacDonald Search Group email@example.com and/or 403-687-6464.