CLINICAL TECH SPECIALIST-ULTRASOUND
Founded in 1991 our client is global developer, manufacturer, and supplier of medical devices whose mission is to deliver high-quality medical products making healthcare more accessible and affordable around the world. They provide solutions in three core businesses: Patient Monitoring and Life Support, Medical Imaging, and In-Vitro Diagnostics. The Clinical Technology Specialist will be an integral part of the Western Canadian Ultrasound Team and play a strategic role with the Western Canada sales team. This dynamic position will assist in product sales demonstrations, customer education, hands-on workshops and trade show attendance. Other functions will include new product and feature evaluations, clinical marketing image acquisition and participating in corporate peer group discussions
- Support Sales demonstrations of ultrasound systems by providing in-depth product knowledge, system differentiation and technology
- Ability to leverage company Technology against competitive ultrasound systems.
- Orchestrate customer installations and follow-up activities
- Educate customers on system operation and optimization to ensure optimum image quality and system performance.
- Complete field demonstration and installation reports
- Provide customer feedback and enhancements requests
- Acquire marketing quality images that demonstrate key features for the Marketing Team
- Support National and Regional trade shows.
- Support Luminary Research & Development efforts
- Experience: 5 yrs. of clinical experience working as a sonographer
- RDMS (Abdominal, Obstetrics and Gynecology, MSK, Pediatrics) required, RVT & RDCS an asset
- Education: Baccalaureate preferred
- Commercial experience preferred
- Motivated, self-driven, strategic individual possessing excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership qualities with a passion for success and an ability to mentor others.
- Strong competency in ultrasound technology
- Excellent problem solving, decision making skills, creative skills, multitasking
- Travel an estimated 50% of the time
A competitive salary is offered plus commission, car allowance and great benefits provided. Excellent career growth opportunity with an innovative company. If this sounds like the right role for you and you are confident at what you bring to the table, please contact Michael van Olm at MacDonald Search Group email@example.com 403-444-6487.