Growing AP Team. Seeking detailed individuals and willing to train the right person.
Seeking a detail oriented individual for an AP Associate role. Must work well under deadlines and be able to manage multiple priorities while producing high-quality work. Will interact with internal as well as external contacts so strong communication and organization skills are required. Strong 10-Key, alphanumeric data entry and typing skills. AP experience preferred, however, not required.
- Process invoices, verifying accuracy of correct vendor, invoice number, invoice date, due date and correct remit to address
- Input invoices into Accounts payable systems
- Research exceptions and resolve in timely manner
- Verify payment terms, approval signatures, valid general ledger numbers and valid accounting
- Identify discrepancies between invoices & purchase orders
- Contact vendors and internal departments for documents that are missing to resolve billing issues
- Track past due bills and correct matching problems
- Track invoices to be matched with daily reports to verify that invoices are input properly
- Review monthly statements for any outstanding balances
- Sort and verify that receiving documents from the warehouse are complete and track those listed but not received
- Research and resolve vendor and internal department inquiries timely, effectively, efficiently, and courteously