Are you looking for a company that truly cares about their employees and customers? Do you want to make a difference? Apply today!
- Flexible and casual environment
- Office is working remotely due to COVID 19. Equipment provided.
Our client is looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor to process mortgage loans..
The Mortgage Processor will be responsible for gathering pertinent information i.e. income, assets, appraisal, escrow and title as needed, running and reviewing system to determine additional documentation requirements and coordinating with internal and external customers to obtain documentation to submit and receive approval of the loan. The Mortgage Processor may request closing documents and coordinate closing.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Review and analysis of loan file to determine documentation and information needed, coordinating acquisition of all items needed
- Coordination of and communication with all parties to the transaction to manage an efficient and consumer friendly process
- Concise and accurate input of data into client's system of record
- Submit complete files to underwriting resulting in minimum conditions
- Clear all underwriting conditions
- Request Closing documents, reconciling fees and invoices
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
- Able to identify potential issues in loan files and communicate possible solutions
- Ability to prioritize and operate in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze income and assets in accordance with agency guidelines
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and USDA guidelines
- Knowledge of TRID, TILA, RESPA & ECOA
- Knowledge of disclosure requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Two recent years of processing Conv, FHA, VA and USDA loan files