Want true work/life balance with a team-oriented work environment? Apply now!
- Career growth
- Supportive environment
- Helping your Account Executive coordinate with vendors and internal departments.
- Preparing internal and external communications.
- Reviewing external documentation and arranging for corrections, placing orders, following-up and processing payments for outsourced relocation services.
- Assisting other team members because we are all in it together!
- Some college and previous office experience.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy as you are responsible for maintaining multiple files simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and general database tools.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and varying deadlines with the flexibility to prioritize urgent requests.