Looking for a Corporate Accountant to join a collaborative accounting team!
- Work in a team environment with balances and checks in place
- Excellent benefits
- Partner with internal customers
We are looking for a Corporate Accountant to join a small accounting team within one of Omaha's well-known employers. We’ll rely on you to provide advice to support our company’s stakeholders. You should possess the ability to pivot and manage multiple functions, provide accurate and reliable work, partner with internal teammates and be able to communicate effectively with senior management. We want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
- Handle G/L, journal entries, monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Gather and analyze financial data
- Manage regular reporting
- Assist with payroll functions
- Consolidate and analyze financial statements and results
- Analyze finances to determine risks and create forecasts
- Proven experience in public accounting, working in a service industry or the ability to ability to perform a variety of accounting related tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices
- Payroll processing and tax preferred but not required
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and finance software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BA in Accounting, Finance or related field