What You Can Expect From Us:
- A happy work environment where team members feel supported, encouraged and appreciated
- Paid planning time and flexible scheduling
- On-going professional development and a “promote from within” philosophy
Full Time Benefits:
- Up to 75% paid medical coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- 401k: 50% match, up to 4% of gross income after 1 year of employment
- 50% child care discount, up to $150 per week
Lead Teachers require one of the following:
- Child Development Associate credential with 1 year experience caring for children
- Associate’s Degree, or higher in Early Childhood, Child Development or related field
- Associate’s Degree or higher in unrelated field with 2 years experience caring for children
- To support the company’s mission of building a community of Happy Children, Happy Parents and Happy Teachers!
- To assure consistent, classroom-wide implementation of the Bravo! Curriculum
- To live the Doodle Bugs! Way, by consistently:
Performing as one team
Demonstrating operational excellence
Key Competencies For Success:
- Understanding of early childhood education principles
- Personal development
- Technical competencies
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.