Food People have partnered with a market leading restaurant operator in their search for a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager to join them in Riyadh.
- EXPANDING RESTAURANT OPERATOR
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT FOR THE BUSINESS
- BASED IN RIYADH
Food People have partnered with a market leading restaurant operator in their search for a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager to join their growing team based in the Riyadh. As a Supply Chain & Procurement Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and consistency of the supply of goods, services and capital items for the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business who are rapidly expanding and will continue to do so over the next few years.
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of the supply of goods, services and capital items whilst developing and managing the supply chasing planning function.
- Strong background within vendor management
- Experienced in creating integrated processes among operations, purchasing, logistics and external suppliers
- Managing the procurement and supply chain teams on a regional basis
- Forecasting demand and preparing procurement plans for ordering and inventory management
- Negotiating supply contracts to ensure achievement of procurement cost budgets
- Optimising costs within the business and reviewing high cost items whilst continually re-sourcing new products.
- Examining the internal processes to maximise the efficiency of the supply chain within the business.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level
- 5-10 years of experience in purchasing
- Must be based in KSA currently
- Ideally be able to communicate in both Arabic and English
- Experience working within standalone restaurants
- Strong experience working within the GCC and KSA markets
- Good knowledge of importation of goods into KSA
- Strong drive for results and be cost focussed