Food People have been exclusively retained by a growing QSR / fast-casual restaurant operator in their search for an experienced Financial Controller.
- QSR/CASUAL DINING RESTAURANT OPERATOR
- BUILD THE FINANCE DIVISION
- BASED IN RIYADH
Food People have been exclusively retained by a growing QSR / fast-casual restaurant operator in their search for an experienced Financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. The Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost accounting, inventory accounting, and revenue recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Ensure the business is VAT compliant
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related fields
- Must be able to communicate in both Arabic and English
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.