Food People have been exclusively retained by a growing QSR / fast-casual restaurant operator in their search for an experienced Training Manager
- QSR/CASUAL DINING RESTAURANT OPERATOR
- DESIGN STRATEGIC TRAINING PROGRAMS
- BASED IN RIYADH
Food People have been exclusively retained by a growing QSR / fast-casual restaurant operator in their search for an experienced Training Manager to design strategic solutions and development needs within KSA standards and appropriate to the market, which will impact positively on the business, to achieve both improved processes and measurable learning outcomes.
- Establishes the detailed training program for all operating markets based on current properties and new openings and market-specific and individual development needs.
- Obtains and analyses feedback from customer feedback reports and feeds back to the business in order to determine learning requirements.
- Works with operational teams to ensure local and cultural concepts are considered in learning programs.
- Identifies models, sources and materials for training, and assesses relevant issues for learning and development.
- Evaluate the impact of the training programs conducted on business through various tools like guest feedback and mystery shopper scores.
- Decide the scope and timing of training and how specific local needs will be addressed.
- Ensures all new and existing employees go through required classes, and that competence is certified based on performance, measured through supervision.
- Supervises training classes to ensure effective execution of classroom training programs and effective operation of training centers.
- Identifies learning needs and programs for employees.
- Manages and assesses the performance of trainers, ensuring they meet the Brand requirement and integrate essential local elements for training.
- Ensure all the departments are trained and certified in HACCP / Health & Safety process as per the local rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or related fields
- Qualifications in Learning & Development is added advantage
- Proven working experience as a Training Manager
- Knowledge of the Hospitality Industry
- Good Planning and Development Skills
- Ideally Arabic speaking