Food People is searching for a Head of Project Management to join a globally recognised machinery manufacturer.
- FOOD PROCESSING MACHINERY BACKGROUND IS A MUST
- STRONG LEADERSHIP & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- BASED IN DUBAI
Food People is searching for a Head of Project Management to join a globally recognised machinery manufacturer. Located in Dubai, you will focus on the GCC market driving service and aftersales performance across the region.
Reporting into Director of Service, you will lead and manages the day-to-day activities and performance of the Project Managers. You will also have a good cultural understanding of the region and hold excellent leadership skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation ability.
As the Regional Head of Project Management, you will lead the project managers to ensure that the departmental targets are being met effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor project schedules of each project manager and proactively guide them to make sure that the customer satisfaction is achieved
- Participate in project meetings with key customers in case of escalations
- To ensure the development of the both technical and non-technical qualification of employees as well as the recruitment of new employees
- Setup all processes internally and make them more efficient
- Professional project management maintaining timeline, financial budget and customer satisfaction of all projects
- Deal with all customer queries and distribute the workload proactively
- Development of all activities concerning products
- Stimulate the team to promote upgrades and overhauls
- Set up and maintain an efficient filling and retrieval system to record all project documentation
- Handling of all delegated projects in the MENA area
- Make reports and organise weekly meetings.
- Degree in Food Science, Engineering or a related field and additional qualification courses related to Project Management
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management and Business Administration
- Technical knowledge of machinery
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and leadership skills
- MS Office and SAP knowledge is a must.