Food People have partnered with a global leader food packaging machinery in their search for an Account Manager
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCED IN POULTRY / MEAT PROCESSING EQUIPMENT
- COMPETENT COMMERCIAL ACUMEN WITHIN MACHINERY
- BASED IN DUBAI WITH FREQUENT TRAVEL ACROSS THE GCC
Food People have partnered with a global leader food packaging machinery in their search for an Account Manager who will be developing the sales and marketing strategy within Protein Accounts in the Middle East. We are looking for a pro-active, highly-motivated individual, able to demonstrate a strong track record in sales and capable of working under their own initiative.
You must have strong commercial acumen as well as advanced sales and negotiation skills and be able to demonstrate the ability to manage existing customers and develop new business.
- Take full ownership of key accounts in Middle East
- Understand and appreciate key trends in the market to allow you to be truly consultative to your customers
- Keep business development at the forefront of the approach to develop new business across the GCC region with a major focus on Protein Equipment sales within Poultry, Meat and Fish processing and packaging
- Develop and execute account plans (strategic and commercial)
- Prioritise Protein accounts with specific emphasis on market share against competition.
- Secure annual operating budget (order, sales and profit)
- Proactively meet with existing and potential customers to maximise the potential
- Create and develop effective solutions for your customers to demonstrate your desire to support and add value
- Create and implement an effective and focused sales strategy for key accounts
- Part of the European and Global sales team through implementation of business strategy for new products.
- Market and commercial awareness of the industry including trends and competitor activities.
- Minimum of 5 years’ GCC experience within processing, packaging and machinery.
- Must have Protein product exposure including Poultry, Meat and Fish.
- Experienced in selling complete solutions to the Protein industry.
- Excellent communication, project management and leadership skills
- Self-Starter who has the drive and ambition to hunt and win business
- Strong communication skills in English, Arabic is a big plus.
- Demonstrate strong documentation and reporting capability
- Proven track record of delivering success and revenue growth
- Approach all objectives, tasks and communication with enthusiasm and flexibility
- Open to more than 50% business travel.
- Degree in Engineering is desirable but not essential.