Position consists of general labor duties relating to concrete construction including setting and tying rebar, finishing, etc.
- 1st Shift/ 6:30 a.m. /M-F
- Temp - Hire
— Concrete Laborer
- We are hiring skilled and unskilled laborers for setting/pouring concrete walls, footings, and floors. We specialize in poured concrete walls, footings, and floors.
- Transportation to and from job site is provided. No experience is necessary, we will train highly motivated individuals.
Position – Concrete Laborer
Job Location – Around Manitowoc, WI
Starting Date – Immediate
Employment Term – Temp-to-Hire through a staffing agency.
Employment Type – Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift): 1st shift - 6:30am - finish / M - F
- $16.50 - $17.50 / Hour based on experience and skill-set.
- If applicant has a driver's license and speaks English starting wage is $18.00 / Hour.
- Weekly pay (Wednesday)
- Licensed CDL drivers receive a higher wage
• Overtime pay for all hours over 40 hrs/week
Setting rubar, finishing, pouring, and assisting with other duties related to concrete construction.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Previous experience in concrete pouring, setting rubar.
- General knowledge of Construction tools
- Ranch experience is also acceptable