Position consists of cleaning interior and exterior of windows, screens, and window sills, and the cleaning and maintenance of other home details.
- Full Time/ 1st Shift/ 6:30- 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 -7:00 p.m. (Varied)
- Permanent Position
Duties & Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned, however, the core duties of this position are as follows:
- Cleaning of interior and exterior residential windows, screens and windows sills.
- Cleaning of interior and exterior commercial and retail windows
- Power washing brick, siding and concrete
- Gutter cleaning
- Pest Control (After completing State Certification)
- Holiday lighting installations
- Work at ground level as well as use ladders to reach upper floor windows
- Use typical extension poles or water-fed extension pole and water purification system.
- Use of pressure washers and backpack sprayers
- Desire to be trained and learn the appropriate skill to clean windows & all other services performed.
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather.
- Ability to work at heights and climb ladders up to 40’.
- Awareness of safety requirements at all times
- Willingness to learn how to use appropriate tools and water purification, pressure washing & pest control equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with fellow workers, employer and clients.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- High School Graduate or GED
- One year of related experience and/or training a plus. (Not required)
- Work Saturdays when required. (Not every weekend)
- Pass the state certification for pesticide application.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- WE TRAIN YOU!!
The work environment characteristics vary from day to day and include outside work and/or indoors work. Weather conditions will play a large part in the scheduling of work and in the staging of the job. Jobs may be cancelled due to weather that makes for unsafe work conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of, but are not limited to, those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the essential duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to climb ladders, load and unload equipment from vehicle, drive vehicle, walk around job site, walk up and down stairs within the job site, fill out estimate or invoice sheets with legible handwriting or printing.
- 6 Paid holidays (After 90 days)
- 1 Week of PTO after 1 continuous year of employment
- Commission paid out on any new account, customer or service.