Graduate Engineer - Civil Land Development
For nearly 50 years, our client has been a leader in land development engineering and consultation throughout the state of Texas. With several office locations across the country, their firm is rapidly growing and looking to hire a graduate land development engineer. Not only does this client offer great benefits, but they are also 100% employee owned. This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to grow their career with one of the state's leading civil engineering firms.
- Independently performs engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives, involving conventional types of plans, surveys, investigations, structures or equipment.
- Responsible for designing specific system components for the overall design effort.
- Performs design calculations, prepares equipment or material specifications, and provides direction to technical support or drafting personnel.
- Assignments require the investigation of a limited number of variables; supervisory assistance is provided on unusual problems and possible solutions.
- Determines additional information that is needed from internal clients and coordinate them directly.
- Makes basic decisions regarding alternative procedures when information is not given.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering is required
- Certified Engineer-in-Training (EIT)
- 3+ years of post-graduate experience or Master’s Degree and 1-3 years of post-Master’s experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships