Oversee the execution of property tax consulting projects. Work closely with stakeholders to expedite work. Analyze data for decision support.
- Manage customer projects related to commercial property and ad valorem tax.
- Mine, extract, and analyze data using excel, including pivot tables and look ups
- Update systems to ensure proper data collection, analysis, storage, & invoicing
We are currently searching for a Senior Analyst in our Property Tax division who will be responsible for the collection, accurate input, and analysis of property values & assessments, taxes and tax bill processing for our clients. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for scheduling, preparing and processing correspondence and documentation for submission to clients and/or assessors or tax collectors.
- Client and jurisdiction communications to exchange or obtain information, such as letters of authorization, assessments, tax bills and refunds.
- Financial analysis of information provided by various sources including client, EVP, etc.
- Sort through mail and act upon such documents in a timely and effective manner, as well as perform research and procure missing assessments, missing bills or obtain clarification on correspondence.
- Efficiently and accurately enter and update data in relevant software system
- Prepare invoices or invoice support in accordance with specific client engagement terms.
- Prepare internal reports using standard software such as Excel, Word, Access or OneSource, to perform analysis, identify missing data, identify deadlines and resolve open items.
- Accurately complete daily time sheets clearly outlining billable time and recoverable expenses.
- Assist with sales efforts, client management, and coordination of tax appeals and corresponding results.
- Assist in the assembly of documents and other material required for preparation of reports for clients and assessing jurisdictions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent experience can be considered.
- MS Office or Office 365 with advanced use of Excel (pivot tables, look-ups, formulas, graphs)
- Continuously upgrade the level of knowledge regarding property assessment and taxation practices and procedures.
- Work to achieve a general understanding of assessing jurisdiction policies and procedures (varies by county) and methodologies for the valuation of property.
- Friendly nature with a natural aptitude for establishing and building trusting relationships
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and can shift gears on the fly as priorities change.
- Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities.
- Resourceful, creative problem solver with a natural head for analysis.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Quick learner with a natural curiosity for understanding how things work.
#ReputableRecruiting #SanAntonioJobs #PropertyTaxJobs #AdValoremTaxJobs #AccountManagementJobs #FixedAssetJobs